Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sarasota, FL (in-office)
Intuition’s mission is to make everyone around the world love going to work, whether you’re going to your home office or headquarters.
Our vision is to empower organizations with the tools and resources they need to create a culture of engagement, where every employee feels valued, heard and motivated to perform at their best. We strive to be the premier platform for measuring, tracking, and improving employee engagement, leading to a more productive, profitable and sustainable business.
How you’ll help
As our first Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth for our company. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by identifying and qualifying leads through outbound sales activities such as cold calling, email outreach, and social media prospecting. You will work closely with our marketing team to execute targeted campaigns and help optimize our sales funnel.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication skills. You must be able to work independently, take initiative, and be willing to adapt to changes in a fast-paced startup environment. You should be invested in continuous education and be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Prospecting: Identifying potential customers and reaching out to them through various channels (email, social media, phone calls, etc.) to generate interest in the product or service.
- Qualifying leads: Conducting research on prospects to determine if they meet the company’s ideal customer profile and assessing their level of interest and readiness to buy.
- Building relationships: Developing rapport and trust with prospects by understanding their needs, addressing their concerns, and demonstrating the value of the product or service.
- Conducting demos: Demonstrating the product or service to potential customers to showcase its features and benefits and answer any questions they may have.
- Closing deals: Negotiating with potential customers to close deals and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Reporting and analyzing: Tracking and reporting on sales metrics, analyzing trends and patterns to identify opportunities for improvement.
- 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools such as Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- Experience with account-based marketing
As our first SDR, you will have the opportunity to shape our sales strategy and build out our sales team over time. Upon success in the role, you will be promoted to Account Executive (AE) and will have the opportunity to build and manage a team of SDRs to support you. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and take on increasing levels of responsibility as we scale our business.