DeMotivate Your Remote Team
Tools to build culture and engagement to optimize today’s hybrid workforce.
Managing today's teams requires a different set of skills and tools
TeamBuilder helps you build & maintain strong virtual relationships.
Talk to us!
Weak Virtual Relationships Harm Your Business
- Finding top talent typically costs more than retaining top talent.
- Studies show that people are less likely to leave a job when they have more than one friend at that job.
- People want to feel respected and valued
- Company values and culture go a long way in attracting and retaining talent, as do DEI support and social accountability
- Happy employees are more productive employees.
- People often quit managers, not jobs.
Existing Social Networks Don’t Fit
- Too personal – it’s not appropriate to “friend” all my co-workers
- Not private – employees’ information is sold to the highest bidder
- Too antiseptic – it’s a professional resume & network site
- Not built for internal corporate use
All social networks
- Too public – private corporate information is openly accessible
- Uncontrolled – companies do not guide the conversation
- Unsecure – Who has access to this data? Is it secure?
A Corporate Social Network solves this problem
Build teams socially
People are inherently social, which explains the viral growth of social networks like Facebook. Companies need social networks, too, now more than ever in our post-COVID hybrid work environment.
Not Too Personal...
Not Too Antiseptic...
Keep reading to see what TeamBuilder can do for your team
Creating Bonds through User Guides and Banter
TeamBuilder features User Guides, a tool that helps welcome new team members. It can automate the onboarding process for managers and help them understand their team members’ interests. Banter encourages conversation among team members by asking fun check-in questions based on their experiences with the help of AI. These features can help build strong personal connections, a critical foundational element of a supportive team culture.
Supporting Corporate Initiatives through Challenges
TeamBuilder “Challenges,” enable managers to set up gamified activities to support corporate initiatives such as health and wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion, and employee training. The platform provides curated, low-distraction, and highly engaging activities that can benefit the individual participating in them as well as the team as a whole. These challenges can also help create commonalities and shared goals within the organization.
Recognizing and Appreciating Team Members through ShoutOuts
Recognizing and appreciating the contributions of team members is crucial to building a positive work culture. TeamBuilder’s ShoutOut feature enables employees to recognize each other publicly. These shout-outs can be tied directly to corporate values and shared with the team to celebrate colleagues. This feature encourages and promotes positivity, gratitude, and recognition within the team.
Integrations and Bespoke Videos for Professional and Personal Growth
TeamBuilder can be easily integrated with communication platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams, providing advanced team building features in one place. Moreover, the platform has a collection of bespoke videos covering various topics, including stress management, workplace productivity, cooking, and cultural intelligence, making it an excellent tool for individual professional and personal development.
The Ultimate Corporate Social NetworkBuilding a strong company culture that fosters support, collaboration, and growth is an ongoing effort, particularly with remote work’s increasing prevalence. A corporate social network that includes innovative tools can be an effective way for managers to achieve their goals. With TeamBuilder’s suite of features that cater to various needs, managers can strengthen their teams and build stronger bonds to achieve better outcomes.
Team Building is Not an Event...
It is a Process.
We look forward to giving you the team you've always wanted.